Every year in January the NTBS proudly presents a Summer School like no other:
- Classes onstage everyday including:
- Classical – Repertoire – Character – Flamenco – Jazz – Music Theatre
- Guest Teachers including Amber Scott – Principal The Australian Ballet
- A full scale stage production on the final Day – Fully Costumed
- Lectures on Stage Lighting – Make up
- 3 Levels – Junior – Intermediate – Senior
- Scholarships are awarded
A fun packed week full of hard work – sweat – laughter – sore muscles and more laughter. Come and enjoy what hundreds of dance students have already discovered – meet new friends – learn and experience what it’s like to be a professional dancer and enjoy dancing on the stage every day.
A detailed Onstage Summer School brochure and registration form is available, pick up a copy from the Ballet Office from the commencement of Term 3.
Dates for the next Onstage Summer School will be Monday 8th January – Saturday 13th January 2018.